Glasgow Facts & Information:
- 3 international airports: Glasgow Airport, Edinburgh Airport and Glasgow Prestwick and is well connected with several low cost airlines
- Glasgow is a very compact city and easy to get around on foot. Most delegates will be able to walk from their hotel to the convention centre or any social events.
- The city has a very efficient public transport system and offers two excellent value travel passes for delegates.
- Glasgow’s cycle hire scheme, Next Bikes, is a cost effective, green and healthy way for delegates to get around the city. Bikes are available to hire from various locations around the city, including the Scottish Event Campus (SEC).
- Taxis in Glasgow are the most cost effective in the UK. A single journey from the city centre to the SEC has a journey time of 5-10 minutes