The Global Implementation Conference is one of the world’s leading implementation conferences.
GIC brings around 500 participants together to promote implementation science, practice, and policy and their active use in human services, in order to contribute to demonstrable and socially significant benefits to people and society.
GIC 2019 aims to engage the expanding global implementation community through dialogue and discussion on cutting edge implementation research and real-world examples of achieving impact, guided by effective implementation.
The Programme Planning Group is developing a conference programme that includes diverse perspectives and experiences, spanning implementation fields, disciplines, and geographic and economic contexts.
Is this conference for me?
GIC 2019 has been designed to stimulate the learning of those with experience and knowledge of implementation, as well as to invest in the next generation of implementation practitioners, policy makers, and implementation researchers. This conference is for you if you are:
- Researching or evaluating programmes, interventions or change processes
- Leading a big change agenda for your community
- Interested in or working to make transformational change or ‘complex systems change’
- Supporting health, education, social services professionals to change and improve their practice and behaviour difference for individuals and communities.
You will experience a dynamic combination of key insights, interactive learning sessions, networking, and informal discussion with implementation colleagues from around the world.
By participating in GIC you will:
- Learn lessons from implementation work across the globe
- Build and expand your global network of people working in a variety of disciplines, systems, and regions of the world
- Increase your knowledge of conceptual and methodological approaches to implementation research and evaluation
- Build your understanding how to apply implementation frameworks, strategies, practices, and tools to achieve socially significant benefits to individuals and communities
Be prepared to leave GIC with fresh ideas, feeling invigorated and armed with a new global network of pioneers, leaders and practitioners; who are all determined to use effective implementation practices to make a real difference for individuals and communities.