Mark your calendars! We have scheduled two "Open House" opportunities on April 27, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT and April 28, 8:00 - 9:00 PM EDT. Staff from the conference office will be live online for you to check that your technology is compatible with our platform and that you are ready when the conference starts! We will send information about how to join these "Open House" sessions to registrants in the weeks before the conference.
What You Need to Know
- BE ON TIME: We will start on time. The waiting room will open 10 minutes before the session. Use this time to chat with fellow attendees or introduce yourself on chat!
- IDENTIFY YOURSELF: We request you include your full name in your Zoom profile. This will help the presenters and your fellow participants engage with you.
- TURN VIDEO ON IN BREAKOUTS: Since we can’t be in person, let’s be face to face. It’s invaluable in making strong connections and shows your support of the presenter and fellow attendees.
- MUTE YOUR MIC: As you arrive into the meeting, you will be placed on mute. Please stay muted throughout the session, except when talking. Don’t worry, we’ll remind you.
- CHAT: The chat window is your friend. Use it to ask AND answer questions outside the prompt. If you have a technical issue, send a message through chat directly to the meeting host (not the speaker please.) You can also chat directly with a specific participant.
- ENGAGE: Be engaged! The more you participate in the session, the more you will get out of it.
- CONSENT TO RECORD: We will be recording the video and audio from this session. Registering and entering the virtual meeting space is considered implied consent. If you do not want to be recorded we request you view this presentation at a later date when the recording is posted.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All participants are expected to comply with our terms and conditions.