Terms and Conditions
By registering for and/or attending the 2021 Global Implementation Conference, herein referred to as the Conference, all participants agree to be bound by and comply with, these terms and conditions. It is the participant’s responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions.
Registration Agreement, Process and Payment Methods:
- Registrants will be able to select the early registration fee until 11:59 MDT March 31, 2021.
- Payment online may be made using a credit card (American Express/Visa/MasterCard).
- Registrants should communicate any special access requirements at the time of registration.
- Discount codes are assigned by the conference management office. We reserve the right to cancel registrations using unauthorized discount codes.
- Event emails will be sent to registrants with logistical information and updates, with the most important delivered approximately a week before the event. If you are not receiving conference emails, first check your junk mail and then, contact us at email@example.com.
- Registrants selected to pay by wire transfer must initiate the transfer within 72 hours of registering. Your bank may charge fees for this service. The GIS is not responsible for any such fees. Intermediary banks may deduct handling fees from your wire transfer. You will be required to pay these amounts if we do not receive your full registration fee. Wire transfers can take up to ten business days to process. Please allow ample time for your transfer to reach us.
- There is a $50.00 administrative processing fee invoiced against disputed credit card charges resulting in a charge back (charges will be posted payable to Kesselman-Jones, Inc.)
- In order to receive the member rate for an event your membership must be current at the time of purchase AND at the time of the event. If your membership lapses and is not renewed by the time of the event, you will either have to renew your membership or pay the difference between the member and non-member rate for the event. Anyone whose membership is scheduled to expire should plan to renew their membership promptly, to avoid additional fees.
- Conference registration cancellations must be in writing (email) to: Kesselman-Jones, Inc Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substitutions may be made at any time at no extra charge. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Conference Management Office, Kesselman-Jones, Inc. at the earliest opportunity.
- Cancellations will be refunded as follows:
If cancelled by 3/17/2021: 100% of delegate fee
If cancelled by 4/2/2021: 50% of delegate fee
If cancelled by 4/17/2021: 30% of delegate fee
No refunds on or after 4/18/2021
- In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Conference reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Conference’s control, we reserve the right to change the times, dates and the venue of the Conference without incurring any liability to the participants. In the unlikely event of the program being canceled, a full refund will be made if applicable. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the Conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organizers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate. If by rearrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organizers shall remain in force.
- The participant by accepting these terms and conditions you agree to fully indemnifies and hold harmless the Conference’s organizers, employees, agents, contracts and sub-contractors against and holds it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the participant during the course of the Conference.
- By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow the Conference and companies associated with the Conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications should email email@example.com.
Participation contact details will be kept in the Conference database.
- By answering “Opt-in” in response to the question “As part of your registration for this Conference, your email will be added to the Global Implementation Society listserv. Please select your preference below” registrant email addresses will be used to circulate details and announcements regarding the conference and future events. By answering “No, I would not like to receive email updates” the conference will still automatically send one confirmation email to confirm registration, and one final logistics email a week before the conference.
- The email addresses will also be used to circulate last-minute details and announcements of future Global Implementation Society events.
- If you would like your record to be deleted AFTER the Conference, please notify Kesselman-Jones by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Virtual Event Behavior
- We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
- Dress appropriately for a work-related gathering. No logos on shirts please (due to potential copyright issues.)
- Please select a background that will not be distracting or inappropriate. If you plan to use a virtual background, do not use images that have been taken off of the internet or are not yours as they may be copyrighted for broadcast.
- Do not share images or use language that is sexual in nature.
Virtual Event Participation
- The Conference reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse admission to, or to eject registrants from the Conference, in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation), for failure to comply with these terms or if in the opinion of the organizers they represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Conference.
- The Conference reserves the right to photograph and videotape all Conference participants and to use such photographs and videos in any internal and external communication referring to the Conference, including, but not limited to, its websites, mobile application, and social media pages. The participant hereby consents to such uses.
- The Conference may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which the GIS takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
*These terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice.